LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 41420, Kids Advent Calendar with Toys; Makes a Great Holiday Treat for Children who Love Toy Advent Calendars and buildable Figures, New 2020 (236 Pieces)
- Price : .
Make the Christmas countdown even more exciting with the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar (41420). Kids will find a new buildable surprise hiding behind each door. The calendar is filled with super-cute Christmas characters, all of which belong to three themes: Emma's room, Santa's toy workshop and a winter wonderland. As kids open the doors they will progress through each setting, adding to the feeling of excitement. Play or display Kids can decorate their rooms with the models, which include a LEGO Friends Mrs Claus and 2 elf mini-doll figures or play with the items together to make for a more creative narrative play. There are also action features, such as a fun snowball-launching catapult and a toy skateboard that rolls. 24 festive LEGO Friends moments The fun toys are simple to build and come with clear instructions so kids aged 6 plus can construct the gifts quickly and get on with the creative play. Introduce kids to Heartlake City, a place of great friendships and very merry Christmases!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make the countdown to Christmas even more exciting with the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar (41420); Each door reveals a new gift for kids to build
- This LEGO Friends Advent Calendar comes with a LEGO Friends Emma, Mrs Claus and 2 elf mini-doll figures, as well as a buildable toy penguin and a host of other cool buildable festive treats; Some models also come with fun, dynamic features
- Not only can kids use these models as decorations, but kids can also play with each fun toy as part of a narrative theme – LEGO Friends Emma’s room, Santa’s workshop and a winter wonderland – to help spark creative play
- 236-piece set makes a great pre-Christmas present for kids who want their fun advent calendar to give more than a fleeting moment of joy; The simple builds are perfect for youngsters aged 6+ to construct independently
- The box measures over 9” (25 centimeter) high, 14” (37 centimeter) wide and 2” (6 centimeter) deep and stands securely when displayed; Kids can add the Christmas magic to other LEGO models they own because the awesome toys are compatible with all LEGO sets